Books by Dr. Laurel Parnell
A Step-by-Step Guide to Activating Your Healing Resources
Through Bilateral Stimulation
Never has it been so effortless to activate your inner power and resiliency than with the remarkable technique known as “resource tapping.” Dr. Laurel Parnell’s book and companion audio program Tapping In make available for the first time self-guided instruction in this revolutionary EMDR-based tool. With step-by-step instruction in bilateral stimulation (a core component of EMDR), Tapping In teaches this clinically recognized system for tapping both sides of the body to release emotional and physical distress, build resilience, aid in healing, and calm the body on a deep physiological level.
Order book and press kit:
- Read a review by Spirituality & Health Magazine
- Read a book review at MyShelf.com
- Read an audio review at MyShelf.com
- Hear an interview by host Wendy Garrett
- Hear an interview by host Dr. Pat Baccili
- Hear an interview by host Patty Kovacs
For requests for review copies, interviews, excerpts, articles, and appearances, please email Shelly Vickroy, or call 303.665.3151 ext.155, or 800.333.9185.
A world-renowned expert in the field of EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), Dr. Parnell guides students through a series of practical methods to access latent positive resources for building internal strength and increasing the sense of safety Tapping In uses personal accounts and innovative principles that show how to:
- Cope more effectively with anxiety, creative blocks, insomnia,and other stressful situations
- Lift the spirit by finding joy, gratitude, and freedom within
- Return to wholeness by supporting the body’s ability to heal
- Dialogue with your “inner mentor” for everyday guidance
“We have a natural healing system ready to restore us to balance,” explains Dr. Parnell Now, this pioneering healer shares her breakthrough tools to resolve inner wounds and reach our highest potential.
Laurel Parnell, Ph.D. is one of the world’s leading experts on EMDR. A clinical psychologist, she has trained thousands in EMDR in her international workshops. Dr. Parnell is the author of Transforming Trauma (Norton, 1997), EMDR in the Treatment of Adults Abused As Children (Norton, 1999), and A Therapist’s Guide to EMDR (Norton, 2006).
Author Reversing Chronic Pain
Author The Mindful Brain
Author The Wise Heart